Friday, October 05, 2007

Matrix has you !

Matrix.. its definitely the best movie ever pictured, in my notion. I wont talk about it now, because I feel like repeating when I talk about it next time and after that and after that…and I don’t like repeating things. But it’s relevance to the reality is amazing, whose roots, am proud to say, begin from Hindu philosophy. Of course, its been felt by many of the human species. Honestly, the movie can only show u the doors, u have to walk thru it to feel the actual facts behind it.

Any ways, actually what making me reflect about this is the question that my lead/companion accidentally asked me. Do you believe in some X god. My immediate answer was ‘No, I don’t believe in God.’ He was in a way not pleased to hear that and said ‘oh! You don’t believe in God itself ?’. Though shiva said, “its ok, ur choice”, I could sense that he felt “it was bad”. :)
However just after cutting the call, I began to wonder do I really not belive in God ? If not, then why would I care to use ‘G’ instead of ‘g’ every time I spell God ! so, Do I really believe in God ? if yes, why would I worry about so many things, when its by definition that the Almighty is the creator and he is the reason, process and effect of every thing ! Don’t I respect God? Then why would I respect Vivekananda so much, (the most as of now), whose sole(!?) goal in life had been realizing God. Do I respect God ? When I am not clear on if I believe in Him or not, it doesn’t make any sense to talk about it. After all, these are all the complications that he has awarded. Has he? :) Of course, as Pranav quoted insightfully, clarity is the key. However, I am happy with my policy that, live and let live. I am never against the people who *purely* believe in God.

These all things have occurred, because of my probing Shiva on the matter of “offering vishwarupa darshan in Moon” by somebody, which was just the repetition of the same that happened last year (yea, I heard identical incident happened last year on the same issue), whose result was obviously invariant. I am feeling a bit like screen playing Memento movie, after composing this post. Anyways, its time I get back to work..

No comments: