Friday, April 27, 2007

write thoughts out !

Researches on human brain say, man starts thinking philosophically at the age of two. i was surprised to learn that. yes, actually man starts thinking "who am i", "what this world is" and "why am I" after few more years and so on.. And that sets human apart from animals, they say. as the animals dont *seem* to think beyond or even till that at any point.

hmm, but interestingly it sounds too convincing that, not thinking much about life and world, is an easy and good way leading to happiness! atleast in most of the situations. atleast I feel thats true. however, i believe i am one of who think too much about life. and u know, things like "intelligent peopl tend to be unhappy" etc, make me giggle (flattering!! :P)..

though, i see myself having so many thoughts, openions and views on various things, i find some thing stopping my thoughts coming into words. should i think of it as my thoughts being beyond words :D, or my limitations on the knowledge of language ! or is it my education which i feel is incomplete, or is it my introvertic nature that came naturally has influenced me. Writers emerged so, as they are not only creative in their thought processing but, they are damn good at putting it on to page.. ofcourse, i dont aim to be a great writer atleast as of now...
As my lecturer says, "the only way out of a problem is.. by solving it". And i choose that, for now. and have decided to write thoughts out..

No comments: