Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Go Plus !



I should say, it was one of the excellent experinces I have had till to date. And I don’t know if I have learnt any of the values of the company, which the trip was intended to teach, but have leant quite a bit of in terms of values of life. It was a trip for 28 employees, out of which only 24 turned up. And the best point was that, hardly any one knew the rest of the crew. And in my case, I knew only 2 ppl by their faces, and was as close as returning a smyle or a hi when treated with either.

And when I started, though my teammate looked so eager to explain me about the fun she had, and out of my nature I was just indifferent to the openions. However, once I was back, I looked overexcited as I could judge from their looks.
Starting from, sharing the seat when started towards Lahari Resorts, till the moment got down at Madhapur from auto was a memorable moment. And must thank my company for having arranged such a lovely trip. And there is one more thing, which owes thanks the most. It’s the weather. Weather had been simply awesome throuout the 2 days and 2 nights, without which it would have never been the same.

In 2 days, we had a chapter of life I can offord to say. May be it’s a little exaggerating, but it was almost as hell of an experience as it was.

I did not really learnt what they actually wanted to teach, I did not really participate in the way they intended while coming up with the events they conducted, I did not really wanted to win in any of the games/events in which I participated with atmost curiosity (which I realize only now, as there was no place for thinking about these), I did not really recall the tough week I was going to have on the coming week, which am enjoying (!!) now. I just participated. I was just being an active team member all the while (though, had to lead the entire group in an event, at the end of which I had received cordial hugs from the totally new pals, which were selfless, unbiased and the best part, no place for egos, out of the fun they found from words and acts of mine).

There was this swimming pool always welcoming us so warmly, despite of the busy days and rainy cold nights we had, that I definitely cherish to remember a long while. Rain dance floor was no exception. It was in a way great to have no aquaintance on such a trip. I was open, open and in fact open. It was one of those extrovertic days, where no place or time to think about self and was just busy get going. There were no rights nor responsibilities, just a plain, busy and fun filled 2 complete days. Ofcourse, there were rewards, cheers and lessons as well. And was complimented “The super man” by the trainer who excels in paragliding, swimming, surfing, mountain climbing and 12 such adventures in total. And if the god had appeared and offered me a boon on any moment during those 2 days, I would have pleaded him earnestly for a life like the one Nevil is leading. And could learn to swim (if I can call so), about 40-45 feet (holding the breath :D) in 2-3 hrs of swimming with informal trainees by the side, which were again the fellow trippers. And loved participating in C/D game which was the only indoor game(kinda gambling game), I felt as not senseless. And at the end of all the events our team was recognized as the most creative (out of 4 teams they formed out of 24 people). And was one of the 9-10 people recognized as the most actively participated folks. [Honestly speaking, I was surprised, to know that the trainees noted that a person like me existed during the 2 days. Good, good.]

And finally, while coming back, we had no time to waste. I was one of the most actively participated Ahthyaksharist. ;), Which was totally of not my kind. And one or two northies couldn’t restrain to admire me at the end of the event, for my choice of songs and ofcourse voice in choosing the enegetic and fun filled “Telugu” songs, whom I still retain on my orkut on buddies list.

Luxurious rooms with 25”(I suppose) lcd Samsung TVs, gratuitous to mention air conditioned are worth mentioning. And may be the comfart they offered was the reason for my being one of latest guyz to reach the venue either it was Yoga or was any senseless indoor game they conducted..


On the whole, it was a one sweet memory. And one unrythamic heart beat worth taking place on my blog.


GG guyz and galz(iiit slang, cant help)… keep rocking where ever you are!! 3 cheers to GO+ comrades. :))

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! too bad you can be so fun only with ppl u dont know.

Dutt A said...

hehe.. :)
you really think so !

Balakrishna Chennupati said...

Doesn't sound like Dutt to me :p. So the Workplace finally has a fun image :). Photolo enti nuvvokkadive edo coat lantidi vesukunnavu, health gurinchi jagratta :) ?

Dutt A said...

hehe..
coataa.. adem ledu balak, kontha mandi asalu vesukoledu kada.. valla badulu kuda nene vesukunna :D

Anonymous said...

* ► May (6)
* ► Jun (3)
* ► Jul (1)

Statistics say you are going to stop blogging soon. Care to differ?

Dutt A said...

lol :) thx alot for the warning. in fact, these days working a bit in office... so couldnt b lavish on time.

however, will retain to write..
thx folk.