Thursday, August 30, 2007

my dear

yea, am definitely gifted. But not all can see them as gifts. just for example, u can say forgetfulness, indifference et al. I was reminded of the blog i was owning, and wanted to cheer it, to retain its companionship. already beginning to feel a little strange/wired being here. so am back to my dear blog. basically these days learned to work for 8-9 hrs on weekdays, and spending restless weekends.. so, if i think back, they seem to be the main reasons for me not finding opportunity to blog.. hopefully i will find time to note my experiences and thoughts here again.. letz see how it goes(my motto).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm... so basically restless hardworked(?) weeks!

Dunno about the blog but I'm cheered :). Hope the activity persists ;)

Dutt A said...

:)